OS version: 10.0.19041.8128 (xb_flt_2106vb.210711-2355) / Shell version: 2106.1.2106.10002
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Some players have reported that when returning to a Quick Resume title, their controller isn’t responding in the game. Quitting and relaunching the game will resolve this.
- There’s an issue in which the audio mixer may not be adjustable.
My games & apps
- Some people have reported that the icon for disc-based titles isn’t appearing on the dashboard.
- Some games might appear with an incorrect “Trial” tag in My games & apps.
- Some players may experience My games & apps closing unexpectedly when viewing shrinkable games.
- Some media apps such as Disney+ and Amazon Prime might show HDCP playback errors when you attempt to view 4K content. To resolve this, go to Settings> General > TV & display options and toggle your Resolution off and back on to 4K UHD.
- Various media apps are showing black screens when playing videos. If you experience this, please report the problem.
Source: Xbox Support