You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC.
With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the Android apps installed on your mobile device right on your PC. Using a Wi-Fi connection, Apps allows you to browse, play, order, chat, and more – all while using your PC’s larger screen and keyboard. You can add your Android apps as favorites on your PC, pin them to your Start menu and taskbar, and open them in separate windows to use side-by-side with apps on your PC – helping you stay productive.
Apps replaced the phone screen option in the left pane of the Your Phone app, but Phone screen is still available. Phone screen will mirror your Android phone screen the same way it did before, but it will be on a separate window from the Your Phone app. Apps provides an easier way to interact with all of the apps installed on your Android device by launching them directly.
You can turn on or off to hide your mobile Android phone's screen while it is connected to your Windows 10 PC using the Your Phone app to open apps or phone screen on your phone.
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off hide Android phone screen while connected to Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app.
EXAMPLE: Message on phone screen before hidden (turned off) while connected to PC
Open the Your Phone app in Windows 10.
Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon a the bottom of the left pane. (see screenshot below)
Click/tap on Features in the middle Settings pane.
Under Apps in the right Features pane, turn on (default) or off Hide my mobile device's screen while it's connected to my PC for what you want.
You can now close the Your Phone app if you like.
- How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC
- How to Open Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC
- How to Turn On or Off Display Apps from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC
- How to Enable or Disable Your Phone Accessibility service with Windows 10 PC
- How to Turn On or Off Ask Before Closing Multiple Windows in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC
- Turn On or Off Optimize App Window Sizing in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC
- How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Start Menu on Windows 10 PC
- How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Taskbar on Windows 10 PC
- How to Add or Remove Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC