- Promoting Tweets: An improved and simplified flow for promoting your Tweets is rolling out on Twitter.com. Keep an eye out for it through the Tweet activity screen!
- Search: We’re experimenting with different ways of rendering typeahead search results to make it easier for you to quickly find and select what you’re looking for when searching.
- Threaded Conversation Units: We’ve enabled threaded conversation units on the home timeline! This will help provide additional context and insight into conversations.
- Accessibility: Improved screen reader detection of related elements within groups like drawers, modals, and popovers.
- Accessibility: Screen readers will now be able to provide more context around checkbox controls.
- Checkbox Controls: Improved responsiveness when clicking on checkbox control elements.
- Interstitials: Reduced padding and improved visibility for interstitials on smaller screens.
- Search: Attempting to add a new saved search when you’ve reached the maximum of 25 will now inform you of the limit via error message.
- Topics: On Topics related pages, you’ll now see suggested Topics in the sidebar.
- Video: Promoted video overlays have been updated to better address right-to-left languages.
- Accessibility: Fixed certain elements that were focusable even when disabled.
- Composer: Corrected issues with line height and text visibility in the composer on certain browsers.
- DMs: Fixed an issue where reporting a DM from the inline dropdown would show an error screen.
- DMs: Resolved an issue where the DM composer was not clearing immediately after sending a message.
- DMs: The “x” button on DM message requests will no longer open the conversation.
- DMs: When scrolling back through a DM conversation, you should no longer fall into a state where the loading indicator displays, and the conversation is not loaded.
- DMs: Resolved issues where the image preview in DMs wouldn’t display, or the overlay controls would overlap.
- Image Cropper: Zooming within the image cropper should now work as expected.
- Input Fields: Entering non-numeric values into certain input fields will no longer cause the description to overlap the input.
- Search: The search field will no longer exceed the container height on mobile devices.
- Tweets: Corrected instances where replying to a Tweet wouldn’t increase the reply count appropriately.
- Video: Video playback on Safari should no longer be interrupted or paused due to hovering elements like labels and popovers.
- Video: Addressed specific scenarios where multiple videos could playback simultaneously.
Source: Release Notes
Download for Windows 10: Twitter app | Microsoft Store